- Multi-rate transmission testing from DS1 to OC-192c and E1 to STM-64c.
- Modular platform offering SONET, DSn, SDH, and ATM capabilities.
- Large color touch screen display.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI).
- Flexible integration into lab or manufacturing test environments.
- Modular hardware and software concept.
- Portable mainframe.
- Built-in Pentium PC and Windows-based GUI for easy processing of test results.
- Graphical results presentation - Offline analysis on an external PC allows for post-processing of results.
- Access to all SOH and TOH bytes.
- Generation and analysis of errors and alarms.
- Performance measurement according to G.821, G.826, G.828, G.829, M.2100, and M.2101.
- Pointer sequencing according to G.783 and graphical pointer analysis.
- BERT and V.11 interface for DCC.
- Ethernet, GPIB, and RS-232/V.24 interfaces allow for easy adaptation to test automation environments.
- Easily adapted to cover a new test scenario, new standards, higher bit rates, and intelligent systems components