The AQ6330 is like no other optical spectrum analyzer you have ever seen. It is compact, lightweight - very portable. It weighs only 8 kg (18 lbs.), yet has all the features you need from a WDM system for field use.
Wavelength:1200~1700nm , Dynamic range: 40dB (peak ±1nm)
- Compact and lightweight:Approx. 300 (W) x 200 (H) x 220 (D) mm, approx. 8 kg (18 lbs.).
- WDM analysis function: Analyzes wavelength, level and SNR of up to 100 channels.
- Long term monitoring: Capable of monitoring wavelength, level and SNR of each WDM channel.
- High wavelength accuracy: Accurate to within ±0.05 nm for wavelength from 1500 to 1570, ±0.02 nm linearity, within a 1550 nm range.
- High-level accuracy: High accuracy: ±0.3dB.
- Internal wavelength calibration.
- Low polarization dependency:±0.05dB
- High power measurement: Max. +20dBm (100mW).
- Built-in high-speed printer and large color display.
- Useful interfaces: 3.5-inch FDD, GP-IB, PCMCIA, RS-232C, keyboard, mouse, VGA and printer ports are provided.