- Test solutions for E1 and V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 data circuits operating at 50 bps to 2 Mbps.
- Large variety of easy-to-download software options to enhance testing functionality.
- Handheld, rugged, and battery operated. Ideal for field use.
- Intuitive, softkey, menu-driven user interface.
- E1 Physical Layer testing including n x 64 kbps BERT, VF, Round Trip Delay, and Jitter.
- E1 Service testing including Frame Relay and GSM.
- Quality of Service (QoS) testing to G.821, G.826, and M.2100 ITU-T recommendations.
- Error and alarm generation and analysis.
- Primary Multiplexer and Demultiplexer testing.
- V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 BERT testing.
- Enhanced Datacom testing including X.50, HCM, and V.110 subrate circuit testing, status monitoring of V interface control and signaling lines, and V.24 async modem testing of V interface round trip delay.
- G.703 (balanced and unbalanced) Tx/Rx, V.11/RS-442, and V.24/RS-232 test interfaces are built-in. V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 test interfaces are available via cable adapters.
- Unique "Troubleshooter Page" gives an instant overview of network performance.
- Autoconfigure to circuit under test with a single key press.
- Multiple language support.
- Histogram display of results to analyze time-related errors.
- Alarm and error status LEDs give clear indication of problems.
- Remote operation and control.
- Results storage and printing.
- Battery operated for up to eight hours of continuous use.